想必暑假来临,在家中该打的游戏打完了,该做的兼职也告一段落了,正值无聊之日,那不如来一场说走就走的旅行?但,国内景点已经了解了个七七八八,想去国外!可是毕竟人生地不熟的,英语不过关,心里没底该怎么办?
为了趁着暑期的尾巴去国外好好的放纵一把,旅游攻略当然不能少,上到历史名胜,下到街巷美食,更重要的是在国外的交流问题,在这里我们总结了一些旅行必备英语供参考。
首先是与我们息息相关的机场:
airport terminal: 航站楼
domestic flight: 国内航班
international flight: 国际航班
checked luggage: 托运行李
carry-on luggage: 随身行李
security check: 安检
flight number: 航班号
boarding gate: 登机门
transfer/stop over/lay over: 转机
flight delayed: 航班延误
flight cancelled: 航班取消
connecting flight: 接驳航班
window seat:靠窗座位
aisle seat: 走廊座位
luggage carousel/luggage belt: 行李运送带
luggage strap: 行李打包
duty free shop: 免税店
tax refund: 退税
泰国入境卡
韩国入境卡
没有交通工具可是寸步难行(交通):
Excuse me,where is boarding gate one? 请问1号登机口在哪?
Hi,where can I get the boarding pass
for flight CA982? 问航请班CA982(航班号)在哪换登机牌?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage? 我在何处可取得行李?
Is there an airport bus to center city?
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Where is the bus stop? 巴士车站在哪里?
How much does it cost to take a taxi to
center city? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
Keep the change. 不用找钱了。
Take me to this address,please. 请拉我去这个地址。
How long does it take to go to center
city? 到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here,please. 请停在这里。
What time is the departure? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里买票?
Where can I catch a taxi? 哪里我可以叫到出租车?
逛街购物当然也是必不可少的(购物):
Thank you but I'm just looking. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。
Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看
Do you have this in another color? 这个有别的颜色吗?
May I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?
Is this tax free? 这免税吗?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太贵了,打个折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better
discount, and I'll bring back my friends.还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一点吗?
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一点的
I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包起来。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我要哪里换钱?
Where is the cash desk? 收银台在那里?
吃好了才有力气玩儿(餐厅):
Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please? 请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗?
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you. 这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu,please? 请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜单?
What's your special today? 你们今天有什么特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here? 这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food. 我想尝试一下当地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
We need more time to decide what to order. 我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什麽。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please. 请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你们有没有提供2个人的套餐
May I have another fork please? 请再给我一根叉子。
Could you give me chopsticks. 请你给我一双筷子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
This is not what I ordered. 这不是我点的食物。
Is soda refillable? 汽水可续杯吗﹖
Some more water please. 请再帮我加些水。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We could like to order some desert now. 我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻烦告诉我厕所在哪裡。
We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我们需要付小费吗﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
吃饱喝足,再美美的睡上一觉岂不乐哉(住宿):
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
Can I book a double room?
我可以订一间双人间吗?
I'd like a room with a view.
我想要景观好的房间。
I made a reservation and I'd like to
check in.
我有预约,想办理住宿登记。
When do you start serving in the
morning?
早上几点开始供餐?
What's the reception number?
前台号码是什么?
Hello, I need a pillow/ quilt/ cup/
glass...
您好,我需要一个枕头/被子/杯子/玻璃杯。
The toilet/ light/ hair dryer/ shower
head here doesn't work.
房间里马桶/灯/吹风机/花洒坏了。
Check out, please.
退房,谢谢。
Can I check my baggage here?
我可以把行李寄存在这里吗?
大家收藏学习,增强词汇储备,就解决了出国游玩的后顾之忧了。
文编:王海康
图编:来源于网络
编辑:华 梦
责编:李 琴
CONTENT END